Friday 19 June 2009

Shopping in Lakeside

I had a day off work an decided to toodle up to Lakeside for a spot of shopping with my younger sister... I had a lovely day and had a scrumptious lunch in Las Iguanas: chicken fajitas and a banoffee pie to share for pudding... it was gorgeous!

But back to the shopping... I didnt buy very many things. I bought this little top from Primark for £4 a nice summery item to add to my wardrobe, and this little brown tea dress. Granny chic is "in" so I'm told, but I just loved it, and only £18 to boot!

£4 top - Primark and £18 dress - Yours

I found an amazing little cardigan in Dorothy Perkins, a short sleeved grey cardigan with pink flamingos on it and fell in love... but to my utter dismay they did not stock my size! So, of course, once I got home from my little Lakeside trip I had to seek it out on the internet, and it is currently on its way to me via royal mail.
£15 Flamingo cardigan - Dorothy Perkins

Overall, a very nice little shopping trip, not a huge amount of stuff (everything I bought fit into the large paper Primark bag) but it was quality not quantity that mattered.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the flamingo cardigan. Very 'Katy Perry'.