Thursday 13 May 2010

Beautiful Bedspreads!

I have been wanting to jazz up my bedroom with a new bedspread. After having a little search on the internet I came across this cute patchwork double duvet cover from Urban Outfitters. Unfortunately for me I decided that I loved it before looking at the price label of £125. One day, when I'm not a poor student, I will be able to buy this beautiful bedspread. But until that day comes it will have to be Primark or Ikea for me... doesn't make me love this lovely duvet cover any less though! There are also a few other lovely things below that I am coveting as a result of visiting Urban outfitters website...

Patchwork double duvet cover, £125, at Urban Outfitters. Find it here.

Very cute owl cushion - also available in green, £24, at Urban Outfitters. Find it here.

Pink polka dot bird hook, £5, at Urban Outfitters. Find it here.

Vinyl bookends, £20, at Urban Outfitters. Find it here.

No comments: