Wednesday 12 May 2010

Little Doodles - delightful illustrations

I recently started following Kate Wilson AKA Littledoodles on twitter and following her lovely blogs... and I'm so very glad I did, they are a source of delight! plus, I have totally fallen in love with her illustrations (she does sell her work, so check out her Etsy shop here). I am a particular fan of her bird themed series of drawings. They feature a lot of things that I love: cakes, chocolate, ice cream, teacups, fashion, and a little bit of humour too. I think that the french fancy and ice cream ones below are my favourite, but I love them all so much it is difficult to choose! Here are a few of her brilliant illustrations for you to enjoy (and fall in love with!)...









3 comments:

Helenography said...

I love all of these but my favourite is the French Fancy. Have been following you on Twitter for a while but hadn't had a chance to visit your blog. So glad I did now!

Abbie said...

I'm so very glad you did too, they're great aren't they? I just love them!

notquitemarthastewart said...

I love these birdie cartoons ( doesn't seem the right word, but hey!)They are fabulous, they'd be great on cards, I design digital stamps and these would be ace