Thursday 15 July 2010

Gorgeous Red Floral Vintage Dress!

I'm not usually one for sharing my outfits in posts, but I bought this gorgeous red floral vintage dress for an amazing £7 in Camden and I love it so much it's too good NOT to share it with you all! I tend to find it quite difficult to find vintage dresses that fit my larger size and that look good on, so I was more than pleasantly surprised to find that this little gem fit perfectly! I completed the look with a red bow in my hair and white chunky beads. Happy days!

Where do you find your vintage treasures? I love finding little hidden vintage shops that are off the beaten path and grab myself something special. There are a few lovely places in Leeds that I visit regularly, and one of my new favourite's is a newly opened vintage shop in Hastings Old Town called Little Treasures, they have some really great vintage treats there!

5 comments:

Rach said...

Love the dress x

Anonymous said...

The dress is beautiful!

http://shrilovesyou.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Looking hotter than the sun!

Abbie said...

thanks guys! The dress is my new favourite! xx

Anonymous said...

You look super cute! What a bargain.

wolfwhistle.org