Tuesday 31 August 2010

Cute Mini Cupcakes in Camden!

On a recent visit to Camden Horse Market I stumbled across a delightful little stand selling the most amazing little mini cupcakes. They were really reasonably priced and very cute. I was so caught up in choosing which ones I wanted that I neglected to note down the name of the cupcake stand, but if you are visiting the Horse market any time soon, keep an eye out for pretty little cupcakes...

They sold three different flavours of cupcakes: lemon, vanilla, and chocolate. We bought four different mini cupcakes and they were popped into a lovely little egg box for us to take away and enjoy.

Vanilla flavoured cupcakes

Chocolate flavoured cupcakes

Lemon flavoured cupcakes

4 comments:

Two Little Birds Vintage Boutique said...

They look sooo delicious - My uncle has a vintage shop in Camden, so next time i'm visiting i'll be popping in the market x

Abbie said...

I love Camden, which vintage shop does your uncle own? xx

Emma Cossey said...

They look a little like Crumbs & Dolies cupcakes. Love the little rainbow one.

Unknown said...

I think the stall is Sweetie Pies Boutique Bakery, there is also a shop in Twickenham, which is just as cute!!