Friday 20 August 2010

I Love Camden Horse Market - Vintage and Quirkiness Galore!

This week, I went to visit my lovely sister in London for two days with my younger sister too. We went to see Sister Act at the Paladium (starring THE Whoopi Goldberg as Mother Superior!!), we visited some museums and went to Camden Horse Market. I absolutely love Camden, it's very alternative, and there is vintage and quirkiness around every corner!



There were so many lovely, gorgeous things in the vintage shops in the market, and there were plenty of dresses, jewellery and accessories that I would have loved to buy! But I'm trying desperately to stay out of my overdraft at least until the academic year starts again! So I bought myself some cute little vintage fabric covered heart earrings for £2! bargain!

I adore these old trunks and suitcases. The little picnic basket at the front is particularly cute!


Love this piano!! It's covered in vintage sheetmusic and posters.

Not only is Camden Horse Market full of quirky and alternative shopping delights, but the actual buildings and sculptures themselves in the market are amazing!





5 comments:

Intrinsically Florrie said...

Oh I am so in the mood to go vintage shopping now! I do love that pile of suitcases.

Lucky you getting to see Sister Act :)

Florrie x

Unknown said...

aahh i'm going to camden this sunday, can't wait :)! been once before and absolutely loved it, definitely somewhere you can spend all day at!!

i love that piano, want it so badd haha and i don't know how you're not in your overdraft i'm almost -1000 in mine! :| serious hell. xxxx

Abbie said...

Have fun! I could very easily have spent a whole day there! xx

Anonymous said...

I know this is a long way back, but I just googled pianos in Camden to get a picture to show my friend because I just bought this piano today! The one covered in music. It looks a bit different now though, there's a few more posters etc. It's amazing!x

Abbie said...

Oooh!! I'm so jealous! x