Wednesday 11 August 2010

Vintage Style Jewellery - Clocks, Carousels, Owls and Cuckoos!

On my recent escapades in the lovely city of Brighton I bought myself a few pretty things, it's the summer after all and come the next academic year I won't be able to afford to! I bought two polka dot dresses (which will no doubt feature in my next blog) and these two gorgeous necklaces! The white heart necklace has a cute fully functioning clock too...


The pink rose locket for £3 and pearl heart watch pendant for £5 both from New Look

My lovely buys made me think of the beautiful jewellery available on Little Deer's website I love the vintage style and quirkiness of every piece! There are some truly lovely vintage dresses on their site for sale too, which I recommend you check out!


No comments: