Sunday 26 September 2010

Double Dose of Polka Dots - Rose and Co Lip Balm

Here is your Monday Double Dose of Polka Dots from your resident polka dot addict... me! I don't know about you, but I seem to have some form of polka-dot-sixth-sense whenI go shopping, I have a radar sense that can more or less only see polka dots. If there is a single item in a clothes shop that is dotty, then chances are I'll see it almost immediately upon entering the shop...

Dotty dose number one: My latest polka dot purchase. This lovely little lip balm is from my favourite shop in Leeds, Rose and Co. The shop is decked out as an old apothecary shop and filled ot the brim with delightful cosmetics, soaps, perfume, homeware and gifts. The "Strawberry Crush" lip balm comes in a cute pin-up style tin and smells so good you could almost eat it!

Dotty dose number two: Every good polka dot make-up purchase deserves to be stored away in in a pretty little polka dot make-up bag, and I found this handmade floral and polka dot make-up bag in SewLush's Etsy shop.

No comments: