Thursday 14 October 2010

Little Treasures Vintage - A Lovely Little Vintage Shop in Hastings!

I have featured this wonderful little shop on my blog before, and I have been inspired to blog once again, I love it so much! Whenever I am visiting home when I'm not at university in Leeds, I always make time to pay a visit to Little Treasures Vintage on The Highstreet in Hastings Old Town. I had a little chat with the shop owner, who is lovely, on my latest visit to her delightful shop and I bought these cute little cameo earrings, which came in a pretty drawstring bag too.


I bought this gorgeous floral milk jug when I visited the shop during Hastings Old Town week for the bargainous price of £1! You can't beat a pretty, vintage bargain!

The shop sells some brilliant jewellery: a wide variety of vintage earrings and necklaces amongst some lovely vintage-style jewellery, including the nautical necklaces below!


I was very tempted by the lego head and pink gingerbread men earrings but I settled on the cameo earrings instead. If there were no restraints on my budget I would happily buy up half of the shop stock!

There is a great range of clothing as well. There are some lovely unique vintage dresses and items of clothing (I had my eye on a couple of polka dot dresses!) and some vintage-inspired clothing lines too - I especially love the 40's style tea dresses!

The (relatively) newer addition to the shop is the opening of the upstairs space for mens wear and home-ware! I adore the cushions, my favourites are the Flamingo cushions and these brilliant Centaur pillow cases.


I just love a good vintage mirror!


Little Treasures also stock some fabulous home-ware by Lush Designs I love the Rex and Regina Tea Towels, lampshades and the cushions in the photo below...

If you are in the Hastings area I suggest you come and visit this adorable shop and bag yourself a lovely, unique vintage outfit that everyone will envy, and kit out your home with some vintage treats! But in the meantime, enjoy some more vintage delights from the wonderful Little Treasures via the marvel of Youtube....

No comments: