Friday 1 October 2010

We're All Mad Here - Alice in Wonderland Artwork... By Me!

Last night I had the urge to get all creative and I started doodling... and this is the result! I have added it to my Etsy shop. It is a pencil and ink drawing inspired by Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland and the quote "We're All Mad Here" by the Cheshire Cat.

If there is a literary or film quote you'd love immortalised in an All About Abbie doodle drawing, let me know and I will be happy to give it a go, add it to my shop and if you like it then you could buy it... I welcome any reprieve from uni work and there is nothing more relaxing than an evening of drawing and doodling.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is absolutly amazing.! Alice in wonderland is one of my favorite books and movies of all time! I love how you tied all of the important little trinkets into this! I wish i could draw something like that. I love it.<3!