Thursday 16 December 2010

The Noisettes Christmas Extravaganza Gig

On Tuesday afternoon I jumped on the train to visit my lovely older sister Jenny in Camden we had a little wander round Camden horse market, had a bite to eat, then headed over to the Electric Ballroom for the Christmas Extravaganza Noisettes gig! Shingai looked great, as always, and she has so much energy when performing! If you like the Noisettes' music then I recommend you see them perform live, they really are brilliant! They did a fantastic version of Ever Fallen in Love by Buzzcocks (possibly one of my favourite songs ever!) and in the encore they sang "Chesnuts roasting on an open fire..." I loved every minute of their set!

There were sparkly festive stage decor and minature Christmas trees too!

Shingai's younger brother came on stage a couple of times to sing with her, it was so lovely!


A Chrismas Extravaganza, wouldn't be a Christmas Extravaganza without a little fake snow! :D We were right at the front and got covered in the stuff!

It was certainly different to any gig I've been to, after all, how many times do you have a few rounds of bingo instead of a second support act?!? It was such good fun, I loved it!

4 comments:

Katy Clouds said...

Wow, I LOVE the noisettes! Would love to see them live, it looks amazing. Have a great Christmas!

Katie x

Maria Fallon said...

I love that song by Buzzcocks- it pops up on my Spotify occasionly and it always cheers me up :)

Maria xxx

Oh, My Darling said...

Oh, the Noisettes are so very fun and talented!!!

Unknown said...

They're amazing live, aren't they?! Her voice is ace and she has such energy - I loved that she kicked off her shoes in order to pogo more effectively when I saw them. Good effort girl!