Wednesday 9 March 2011

Edinburgh - Calton Hill And Beautiful Views!

Here are some more photos from my trip to Edinburgh on the weekend. On our last day we went up to the top of Calton Hill to take in the views and look at the monuments. It was right by our hotel so the perfect last call before we jumped on the train back to Leeds. I'm so glad we made time to go there as the views were beautiful! We could see for miles!


(My obsession with interesting doors and gates that started on my trip to Italy continues...)

Danny enjoying the views of the old part of the city and Edinburgh Castle


Me with the Portuguese cannon and the National Monument in the background

I LOVE this building... I wan't to live there!

3 comments:

Debbie B. said...

So pretty!! Wish I was traveling now!!

Nicola said...

I have a bit of a thing for gates too, and that's a lovely example!

Anonymous said...

Nice shots, would love to visit Scotland one day.