Wednesday 9 March 2011

Laura Ashley - Gorgeous Archive Print Floral Dresses!

Laura Ashley are bringing out these gorgeous archive floral print dresses next month. I for one am completely in love with these dresses already: the shape, the gorgeous floral prints, the cute bows! I think that the first dress is my favourite though! They're perfect, teamed with a cardigan of course, for the impending sunny spring! Let's just count down the days until these dresses are available and the sunshine shows itself from behind the grey clouds!





5 comments:

daisychain said...

Just amazing! I love the third one!

whatkatiefound said...

I want every single one of these!!

Nicola said...

They're all so pretty, but I think the first and last are my absolute favourites.

Emma Cossey said...

Love them, particularly the ribbon cross-back detail. Hopefully they'll come in under the £100 mark.

Hayley said...

I can't choose a favourite, I love all of these dresses although I have too many in similar styles!