Saturday 2 April 2011

Judy's Affordable Vintage Fashion Fair - Leeds

I went along to another vintage fashion fair this week, this time it was Judy's Affordable Vintage Fashion Fair. It was held in the lovely Corn Exchange building which was a lovely backdrop for the event. While there were less stalls than the Fashion Fair I visited last week, there was a great deal more homeware, kitchenware and accessories which was lovely. There were a few polka dot dresses that grabbed my attention but in the end I left empty-handed.

I was sorely tempted by these gorgeous ceramic cake stands... they were beautiful and a bargain too ranging from £12-18. A reasonable price for something so pretty!


Tape measure brooches and scrabble rings

The Marvellous Tea Dance Co catered with some amazing looking cupcakes! Check out the lemon meringue cupcakes!

Vintage buttons



Vintage fashion magazines




I've always wanted a fancy gold mirror in my house and I had my eye on this little beaut! There's also a little sneaky shot of my foot in my floral high-tops there too! :)

3 comments:

Daisy said...

Oh my gosh, I want everything in those photos! I really wish things like that happened around me :(

I got one of those scrabble rings for Christmas and I absolutely love it! Those hand mirrors are adorable too!

Very jealous!
Daisy xxx

Nicola said...

I love the Corn Exchange, I haven't been in there for ages. I've been looking for a cake stand so would have got my mucky mitts on one of those! The one with the green on it has caught my eye.

I went to a vintage fair today and it was a bit rubbish, to be honest. There were only five stalls, and they charged an entrance fee. I'd rather not pay to get in if there are going to be so few stalls, it only took ten minutes to get around the lot.

Stacy said...

Love it, every single thing. I am drooling now ~ great stuff!