Wednesday 20 July 2011

The Beautiful and Mysterious Doors of Krakow and Koprivnice...

As some of you know, I have a little bit of an obsession with lovely doors... it's a strange one I know, but I just can't help it! Especially when I'm on my travels. Last summer on my trip round Italy I found some amazing doors and I couldn't help but photograph them all - you can see them here in my blog post. There's something so intriguing about a hugely elaborate or completely delapidated door... I can't help but wonder what lies behind it? I found some gorgeous and mysterious looking doors on my recent explorations of Krakow, Poland, and Koprivnice, The Czech Republic. I travelled to Poland to teach in a summer school based in the Czech Republic. It was such a fantastic experience and I highly recommend visiting Krakow, it's an absolutely beautiful city! But anyway, back to the doors... here they are, enjoy!
















1 comment:

Natasha said...

Wow! Really pretty doors.