Wednesday 20 July 2011

Polka Dots For Your Pouts!

These amazing temporary lip tattoos were brought to my attention by the lovely Anne Cupcake via Twitter the other day. Violent Lips make these little beauties and here's what they say about them: "Add a whimsical edge to your make–up polka dot ‘Violent Lips’ temporary lip tattoos. Designed to last four to eight hours (depending on skin type and care) they are easy to apply and can be removed by using baby oil or mineral oil with a textured wipe."
The Budget Babe over at her blog has reviewed the lip tattoos and her photos look great! I'm not entirely convinced I'd ever be brave enough to wear them or ever be able to pull them off, but they are a fun idea and I love the notion of having polka dotty lips!


The temporary lip tattoos also come in a wide range of patterns and I can see the leopard print ones working really well and adding that little something extra to an outfit, especially for attending festivals. Violent Lips have got a "coming soon" range: the Glitterati range, give your lips some sparkle! If you've given these a go, I'd love to know what you think...

1 comment:

I heart cupcakes said...

As soon as I saw these I thought of you. I reckon they might be quite cool for an event, but trying to think what!