Sunday 8 January 2012

Happy New Year!

Outer Space Kids Satchel - £30 - Cath Kidston

Well folks! Long time no blog! How are you all? I trust you all enjoyed the Christmas and New Year festivities as much as I did? I recieved many a wonderful gift for Christmas, and the gorgeous new Cath Kidston bag above is just one of them... My new space themed bag (which is actually a kids bag!) is the perfect size for my mini laptop and was a present from my lovely sister.

How did you spend Christmas? My Christmas was filled with scrummy food, board games (Trivial Pursuits, card games, scrabble, and LOTS of bananagrams!) and family gatherings! We had 9 round for Christmas dinner, a boxing day buffet with Danny's family and a big New Years house party for family and friends.

I've had a fabulous year, starting my first year of teaching, and I'm incredibly excited about what 2012 will bring... I've kick started the New Year with some new spectacles - above! I've also booked mine and Danny's first proper holiday, we're off to Athens in the half term for a spot of relaxing and sight-seeing together. I cannot wait!

What are you looking forward to most in 2012?
Have you made any exciting plans?

3 comments:

Eloise said...

Ah I've moved away from most of my family now so I miss games and quizzes at christmas!
Lovely bag btw

xx

daisychain said...

Happy new year! I love that satchel, a lot.

Unknown said...

What, in the name of the wee man, are bananagrams?! I love scrabble. I hate TP. Foxes me every time. x